Hello ladies (and gents). So this month we are focusing on rebuilding and restructuring our lives and current situations. What I have realized is that, we can not change without rebuilding and restructuring out mindset and thoughts! Please enjoy this vlog as I discuss how to change our thinking. I have included some scripture references and notes below. Blessings to you!
-Ashant’e Clayborne Roberson
Co-founder of Tidbits for Women
Notes and References
Steps and Strategies
- Recognize that there needs to be a change and shift in thinking. Without this, there can be NO CHANGE!
- Identify negative thoughts, rebuttal and redirecting them with towards and with true statements.
- Have a place of peace to go to.
- Have a person of peace to go to.
- Think, Believe, Say Daily
- Health (spiritual, emotional, physical, financial, mental)
- Worry and Anxiety
Am My Thoughts Shaping and Controlling Me, or Am I Shaping and Controlling My Thoughts?
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
To put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.