So in this series on rebuilding and Restructuring, we have talked about how change starts from the inside out, from the mind. In this video, I talk about once we start changing our thoughts, what to do next. I put up notes to provide a visual. I hope you enjoy!
How to Create an Action Plan
- Choose an appropriate goal and clearly define the objective
- keep your vision and purpose in mind
- Use a team to help create and facilitate your plan
- you can’t just pick any ole person
- support and accountability
- pray together
- Choose steps that are concrete (you can see and do), measurable, and attainable
- make realistic goals
- create short and long term goals
- WRITE IT DOWN
- Set a time limit
- Follow through daily
- Celebrate after each goal
- all achievements big or small
2 Chronicles 15:7
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded
May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you
May this be a blessing!
-Ashant’e Clayborne Roberson, Co-Author Tidbits for Women